• Designed to perform the most demanding technical applications with design factors consistent with long life. The ability to withstand an accidental overload with only minimal repair has made Minster presses legendary.
• Unique ability to combine power and stability with precision performance accuracies results in material forming press equipment that is first in its class.
• Consistent, dependable operation allowing around the clock, seven days a week production with only scheduled maintenance. Minster's development of “full film” lubrication techniques, along with design analysis of key areas has resulted in unmatched reliability of critical components.
• Recognized leader in material forming product and process technologies that both part producers and tooling sources require, which result in significant competitive advantages for Minster customers.
• Designed for manufacturability and serviceability with fewest number of parts necessary to meet optimum performance criteria, combined with controls and software which are technologically advanced, yet friendly to both operator and maintenance personnel.
• Consistency of design philosophy, resulting in consolidated parts across multiple platforms, more responsive manufacturing and assembly processes, increased component availability, more in depth engineering analysis, and consistent serviceability.
|BEST INVESTMENT OPTION
• Provides “lowest cost of ownership” over the life of the equipment. Higher speeds combined with load carrying abilities and accuracies result in increased production profit capabilities. Availability of experienced service personnel and inventory of parts combine to maintain and support highest uptime rates. Availability of engineering and applications expertise, to help define the key critical factors which can significantly enhance production reliability and optimize productivity.
• Due to industry recognition of Minster's features, attributes, precision, durability, and reliability, presses retain and increase their value year after year, and command the highest resale value of any press in the world.